To preserve and present the Philippine heritage and culture as our legacy to future generations and our contribution to the diversity of this region and the State of Florida.
- Present high quality performances and exhibitions of Philippine traditional & contemporary artists, both professional and community based, national and international.
- Organize special events for the Filipino community that are open to the general public, county, and state wide.
- Provide cultural education, including language, folk arts, and good citizenship for children and adults, American-born Filipinos and individuals of various backgrounds who are interested in Filipino culture.
- Provide a facility for Florida artists and other cultural providers.
- Support the concerts, art festivals, educational events, and cultural activities of other ethnic groups and culturally undeserved communities.
- Expand the educational opportunities of the general Florida public about the language, culture and history of the Philippines.
- Provide a library of information about the Philippines, including guidance on travel to the islands.