"Revolution 2012" Hip-Hop Dance Competition and Youth Night at PhilFest 2012 will be held at the Philippine Cultural Enrichment Complex Sinagtala Auditorium on Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 8:00 PM. This event remains to be one of PhilFest's highlights involving Florida's youth, both Filipinos and non-Filipinos, in a dance competition infusing Filipino cultural dances with modern choreography.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melissa Barrido at 727-459-6413, Michelle Lebrias at 727-235-1350 or Lucy Bautista at 727-392-4376. The Philippine Cultural Foundation is located at 14301 Nine Eagles Drive, Tampa, FL 33626.
If your group would like to join this competition, please take note of the following rules and regulations:
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All registration forms must be completed and submitted to the PhilFest Revolution 2012 Committee at email@example.com no later than Saturday, March 3, 2012.
2. All performers must submit an audition video showing a past or present routine by Saturday, March 3, 2012 for content review by the PhilFest Revolution 2012 Committee.
3. The team captain must inform the PhilFest Revolution 2012 committee if they would like to schedule an optional (dress) rehearsal on the evening of Thursday, March 29, 2012 (date and time subject to change) at the Sinagtala Theater.
4. Each team must send at least two representatives to the mandatory PhilFest Revolution 2012 meeting starting precisely at 6:00pm on Saturday, March 31, 2012 at the Barangay Pavillion located at the Southeast corner of the PhilFest grounds. At this time all performers must submit two (2) copies of their music complete with team name and track number (if applicable) written on it with permanent pen. Performers are responsible for picking up their music at the DJ booth after their performance if they choose to do so.
5. All performers must be present backstage of the Sinagtala Theater, ready with all props and costumes, no later than 7:00pm, approximately one hour before the start of the show.
6. Performers must be ready to enter the stage one act before their scheduled performance.
7. Performers may not loiter on any part of the stage unless they are actively performing.
8. Performances shall not exceed seven whole minutes; one (1) point will be deducted from competing teams’final score for each extra minute.
9. Obscene lyrics and/or gestures will not be tolerated and will result in immediate disqualification.
10. In the event that the lower stage becomes unsafe due to weather circumstances, teams must be ready to use only the dry portion of the upper stage or be subject to immediate disqualification. Waivers must be signed by all performers prior to going on stage.
11. All performers must listen and follow all instructions given by the PhilFest Revolution 2012 Committee during the duration of the event.
12. All participants must conduct themselves appropriately while on PCFI grounds as they will be representing their school/organization at PhilFest 2012.
Download PhilFest Revolution 2012 Application Packet
This PDF document contains PhilFest Revolution 2012 rules and regulations, application and waiver forms. You must have Adobe Reader Plug-in to view this document.
PhilFest 2012 is brought to you by:
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites